[xsd-users] License and Portability

Klaim - Joël Lamotte mjklaim at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 12:00:59 EDT 2011

2011/6/19 Klaim - Joël Lamotte <mjklaim at gmail.com>

> What I can say is that in aosdesigner I'm building at least 10 "views"
> (visually) of different aspects of the xml data, most of them requiring at
> least 2 different read-only "queries".

Just to be precise : this part isn't exactly correct.
Most of the views will show data interpreted from the xmls but lots of them
will show data that are derived from those initial data are very different.

It's exactly the same difference between code and executed code, if you see
what I mean? AOSL is a declaration but once executed, the interpreter will
have a state that is not predictable by a computer without running it. To be
short: AOSL is turing-complete (it seems) and aosdesigner needs to present
different possible states of the same AOSL file "played" with different
"branches".

I'm not sure if I'm clear...

Joël Lamotte.