[xsd-users] ifc xml

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Mon Jan 31 11:21:45 EST 2011

Hi Giuseppe,

giuseppe ferrari <giuseppe500 at yahoo.it> writes:

> i think that i have to implement in the nillable-type.hxx class one
> or more serialization constructor

They are actually called serialization operators. But, yes, those were
missing from my initial implementation. I have added them and updated
the test project:

http://www.codesynthesis.com/~boris/tmp/ifc.zip

Note that the implementation of the serialization operator for
complex_nillable_type wrapper is not complete. When xsi:nil is
true, the element can still have attributes (strange but true).
In my implementation the parsing code for complex_nillable_type
ignores them and, as a result, the serialization operator does
not add them to the output.

If you want to have the output contain these attributes, then
you will need to collect and store them during parsing and then
add them to the element during serialization.