[xsd-users] CityGML deserialization - CityModel generation

Adrian Victor Manoliu victor.manoliu at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 02:38:59 EST 2011

Hello,

Thank you for your quick reaction. Indeed I'm rather loose in expressing myself,
but everything is rather complex and I try to summarize a bit. I guess that made
the final part of my message confusing.

What I meant to say was that after the CityModel method is called, iCity is made
of three fields: flags_, container_ and v_. The 1870 items in the pointer exist
in container_, however v_ is completely empty. This is the problem because it's
the v_ field that the iterator looks in to retrieve the elements. Perhaps the
invalid map fields created earlier cause this.

Victor