[xsd-users] ifc xml

giuseppe ferrari giuseppe500 at yahoo.it
Wed Feb 2 11:47:07 EST 2011

________________________________
Da: Boris Kolpackov <boris at codesynthesis.com>
A: giuseppe ferrari <giuseppe500 at yahoo.it>
Cc: xsd-users at codesynthesis.com
Inviato: Mer 2 febbraio 2011, 17:26:19
Oggetto: Re: [xsd-users] ifc xml

Hi Giuseppe,

giuseppe ferrari <giuseppe500 at yahoo.it> writes:

> xmlns="urn:iso.org:standard:10303:part(28):version(2):xmlschema:common"
> xmlns:ex="urn:iso.org:standard:10303:part(28):version(2):xmlschema:common"
> xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.iai-tech.org/ifcXML/IFC2x3/FINAL IFC2X3.xsd">
>
> xmlns="http://www.iai-tech.org/ifcXML/IFC2x3/FINAL"
> xmlns:ifc="http://www.iai-tech.org/ifcXML/IFC2x3/FINAL"
> xmlns:ex="urn:iso.org:standard:10303:part(28):version(2):xmlschema:common"
> xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.iai-tech.org/ifcXML/IFC2x3/FINAL IFC2X3.xsd">
>
> i must replace xmlns to "http://www.iai-tech.org/ifcXML/IFC2x3/FINAL"

Yes, this is actually something that makes your original XML simply
invalid according to the schema. There is no way to fix this with
parseWithContext() unfortunately. The best way to resolve this would
to get whomever produced the invalid documents to correct them.

The only way to work around this issue that I can think of is to parse
the document into DOM with validation disabled and then change the DOM
document representation (rename element
{urn:iso.org:standard:10303:part(28):version(2):xmlschema:common,uos}
to {http://www.iai-tech.org/ifcXML/IFC2x3/FINAL,uos}) before passing
it to the generated code.

> and add
> xmlns:ifc="http://www.iai-tech.org/ifcXML/IFC2x3/FINAL"

This should be possible to accomplish with parseWithContext().

Boris
thansk . I have resolve.
now , and i hope that is the last problem is to parse the three attribute:
id,ref and pos in the nillable template; because these attributes are needed for
parse("at hand", not the xml parsing of codesynthesis or deserialization) the
ifc.
In ifc a ref is related to id and a id is related to ref.
Is possible to modify the nullable_type template for this?
thanks.