[xsd-users] ifc xml

giuseppe ferrari giuseppe500 at yahoo.it
Tue Feb 1 05:54:53 EST 2011

many thanks Boris.
I managed to create a test project that deserialize / serialize an XML document.
But I want to understand what you did to manage the nillable type,at code level
in the parse and serializing the attribute with the nillable_type "nil".
I understand that because you use a template (because otherwise you'd having to
create many classes) and how to replace in the command xsd nillable types with
the template, but not because there are so many types A, B, C, D, etc. in the
template .....
Then the management:
nil if it is true what does it do? / Nil if there is false or does he?
thanks.