[xsd-users] Program Crash with message : basic_string::_S_construct null not valid

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Thu Dec 8 08:38:10 EST 2011

Hi Vishwanath,

Vishwanath Kale <vishkale at gmail.com> writes:

> I am attaching the full src code with main.cpp.

I was unable to build your code -- there are still some files missing.
Unfortunately, I don't have time to try to figure out how to build
your project. If you want me to help you find the problem, send a
small, complete, buildable test that reproduces it. That is, one
schema file, one XML file, and one .cpp files with main(). Not a
source code dump with a hundred files spread out over multiple
libraries.