[xsd-users] Issue with xml_schema::document.parse

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Fri Aug 26 11:02:59 EDT 2011

Hi Prashant,

Prashant Parashar <ppontheweb.hi at gmail.com> writes:

> I am using Code Synthesis XSD 3.3. While working with this library I am
> facing a strange problem i.e. when I run the program from the IDE(VS2005)
> this function works fine and when I run the exe of the program it fails. All
> the parameters are same in both the cases.

How does the function fail? Does it throw an exception? Or does it crash?
Maybe when you are running your executable manually, you run it from a
different working directory, and the XML file you are trying to parse
cannot be found? There could hundreds of different reasons and without
more information we can only guess.