[xsd-users] gcc visibility, serializer-map and typeinfo

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Sun Jun 27 16:58:50 EDT 2010

Hi Benjamin,

Benjamin Schindler <bschindler at inf.ethz.ch> writes:

> - As noted above, --generate-serialization is needed so that list_stream
> gets defined - serialization routines use ::xsd_schema::list_stream and
> not list_stream directly

Right, the XML Schema header should be generated with the same "feature"
options as the other schemas in your project. You should also add the
--generate-polymorphic option in your case.

> - The warning about the redeclaration, remained:
> xml-schema.h:286: warning: type attributes ignored after type is already
> defined

Hm, when I first implemented support for exporting XML Schema types in
GCC, I also got this kind of warnings. I, however, fixed them for XSD
3.3.0. Can you create a small test case that reproduces this problem?
Something with a shell script or a makefile.