[xsd-users] XSD 3.3.0 Example Problems

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Tue Jun 22 14:36:18 EDT 2010

Hi Bidski,

Bidski <bidski at bigpond.net.au> writes:

> My google searching also turns up nothing. I think this is either a
> problem with XSD.exe running under MSYS or something to do with MSYS
> itself as this happens even if I copy and paste the XSD.exe command into
> the prompt.

I am pretty sure this is a problem with (or a 'misfeature" of) MSYS.
You may want to contact the MinGW/MSYS mailing list if you want to
dig deeper into this.

> Are you able to tell me ho that line should read and I will just copy and
> paste it into place?

The relevant code fragment in that file should look like so:

  // anyType and anySimpleType.
  //
  typedef ::xsd::cxx::tree::type type_base;
  class type;
  typedef ::xsd::cxx::tree::simple_type< type > simple_type;
  typedef ::xsd::cxx::tree::type container;