[xsd-users] Problem in translating schema to C++ (following parser guide)

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Sun Jul 4 16:06:01 EDT 2010

Hi Pedro,

Pedro <pmonteirorocha at sapo.pt> writes:

> Used the package from the Ubuntu repository, and then switched to the
> xsd package from codesynthesis.com. Same error, nothing changed.

Ok, this gets even stranger. The xsd binary in the package from our
website is statically linked to everything except libc. So this has
nothing to do with libstdc++. Can you send me the stack trace of
the crash (using  xsd from codesynthesis.com) by doing the following:

$ ulimit -c unlimit
$ path/to/xsd  # trigger the crash; this should produce core
$ gdb path/to/xsd core

Once the gdb prompt appears, type 'bt' and copy the stack trace
to an email.