[xsd-users] Compiling to multiple DLLs, duplicate symbols problem

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Mon Feb 22 09:31:04 EST 2010

Hi Greg,

Greg Carter <greg at permedia.ca> writes:

> Ideally I'll end up applying your fix, as removing the
> --extern-xml-schema option is a manual process (I have to put it back in
> to get a proper build for Windows)... when you have a fix let me know
> and I'll try it out.

Here is the binary for you to try:

http://www.codesynthesis.com/~boris/tmp/xsd-3.3.0.b2-i686-windows.zip

You can enable all the export options again and when compiling on Linux
define the XSD_NO_EXPORT macro.

To support this feature I had to do some reorganization in the way
--export-xml-schema is handled. It would be great if you could give
it a try on your schemas to make sure everything is working on both
Windows and Linux.

Let me know how it goes.