[xsd-users] Using a SAX parser in cxx-tree

Ivan Le Lann ivan.lelann at free.fr
Tue Aug 10 03:09:30 EDT 2010

Hi,

Unless I'm missing something, there is no way to dump an XML document
into a "xsd cxx-tree" generated class without first creating a Xerces DOM document.

It seemed to me that cxx-tree users are paying at least twice their memory payload
at object creation time. And that cpu cycles could also be spared here.

After a quick look a XSD source code,
I'm willing to try and implement a SAX constructor for cxx-tree classes.

Before starting, I'd like to know if this attempt is :

1) useless because already present in xsd
2) useless because it won't improve memory or speed for a reason I'm missing
3) long-awaited and welcome !  :)

Regards,
Ivan.