[xsd-users] RE: xsd bypasses customized types

Ray Lischner rlischner at proteuseng.com
Tue Apr 13 12:01:07 EDT 2010

Having both constructors is acceptable.

Ray Lischner,
Senior Member of Technical Staff
133 National Business Pkwy, Ste 150     t. 443.539.3448
Annapolis Junction, MD 20701                c. 410.854.5170
rlischner at proteuseng.com                     f. 443.539.3370

This electronic message and any files transmitted with it contain information
which may be privileged and/or proprietary. The information is intended for use
solely by the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, be
aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information is
prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please advise
the sender by reply email or by telephone (443.539.3400) and delete the message.