[xsd-users] Some difficulties with GML/CityGML Tree Parser generation : a bug?

Erwann HOUZAY erwann.houzay at ign.fr
Thu Oct 22 12:30:18 EDT 2009

I'm trying file caching but caching CityGML is not easy at all due to
cross calls to the various GML schemes... Seems to need a few work to
make it work...

For Xerces and proxy, well some googling show me that it's a simple net
accessor implemented in Xerces. Some modification may exist to pick out
the IE settings under Windows...

I'm not an expert, so I will try a local cache...