[xsd-users] Re: Help me: VC pro and VC express generate different XML

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Mon Oct 19 10:11:56 EDT 2009

Hi James,

I tried your test case and it works as expected for me; no stray "ix"
or "sGroup" attributes.

I believe here is what's happening: you have modified header files in
libxsd to try to make Borland C++ work and use the same modified files
with VC++ 2008 (but not Express). You said that you have recompiled the
schemas but that is not enough. You need to make sure that the original,
unmodified version of libxsd is used by VC++. Please double check that
you have done this, and preferably remove the modified files altogether.