[xsd-users] Help me: Borland C++ Builder 2007 compiled program has unwanted prefix and all property values are missing.

James Mei jxmei3 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 08:06:42 EDT 2009

> Hi Boris

Even I use the same namespace (no change on the namespace, write the xml
file right after reading), it still has a "p1" prefix

    using namespace SC_SCL;
    auto_ptr<SCL> h (SCL_ (argv[1], xml_schema::flags::dont_validate));
    ofstream outfile(argv[2], ios::out);
    SCL_(outfile, *h);
  }
  catch (const xml_schema::exception& e)
  {
    cerr << e << endl;
    return 1;
  }

This happen for both Borland and GCC compiler.

May I know what was wrong ?

Cheers
James