[xsd-users] unable to build on Freebsd 6.4 - (CPU amd64)

abc yilu at 21cn.com
Sat May 30 08:41:57 EDT 2009

   Hi all:
   when I download the source code, and extracted it into /tmp foler,
   then goes into /tmp/xsd-3.2.0-2/xsd and issue command "make install",
   however I only got:
   "makefile", line 6: Could not find
   Error expanding embedded variable.
   the 6th line is:
   include $(dir $(lastword $(MAKEFILE_LIST)))../build/bootstrap.make
   I can not found bootstrap.make on my machine. What's wrong going here?
   By the way, I've downloaded cd xsd-3.2.0-x86_64-linux-gnu, however,
   the command line tool xsd can not run, error msg:
   freebsd64# bin/xsd
   ELF binary type "0" not known.
   bin/xsd: Exec format error. Binary file not executable.