[xsd-users] In need of some examples how to implement map files etc for cxx-parser

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Wed Jun 10 13:17:34 EDT 2009

Hi Ermias,

Ermias Ayale <ermias.ayale at planet.nl> writes:

> I am new to XSD cxx-parser. I am planning to use it to parse xml files
> which are complexer than the ones included in cxx-parser exmples. I am
> in need of some examples that parse complexer xml files, that implement
> the map files when using the --type-map option and the coressponding
> *.hxx file.

I suggest that you start by reading the C++/Parser Mapping Getting
Started Guide:

http://www.codesynthesis.com/projects/xsd/documentation/cxx/parser/guide/

In particular, Chapter 4 deals with type maps in great detail. Once you
read and understand this chapter, you shouldn't have any problems
writing a type map file for a schema of any complexity. And if you
encounter any concrete problems then you can always ask for help on
this mailing list.