[xsd-users] Re: unable to build on Freebsd 6.4 - (CPU amd64)

abc yilu at 21cn.com
Tue Jun 2 11:02:31 EDT 2009

   Hi Boris:
   Thanks for the instruction. Howerver, I actually trie   got the same error. The following is my env:
   OS: FreeBSD    freebsd64# ls -l /usr/local/lib/libxerces-c1_7_0.so
   -   al/lib/libxerces-c1_7_0.so
   freebsd64# ls /usr/local/lib/ | grep boost
   libboost_date_time.a
   libboost_date_time.so
   libboost_date_time.so.4libboost_filesystem.a
   libboost_filesystem.so
   libboost_filesystem.so   libboost_graph.a
   libboost_graph.so
   libboost_graph.so.4
   libbo   libboost_iostreams.so
   libboost_iostreams.so.4
      freebsd64# ls
   README  &n   sp;           libfrontend   build-0.3.3-1       &   d-elements-1.6.1       libxsd-frontend-1.15.0   build.sh          &nb   nbsp;        xsd-3.2.0-2
   freebsd64# .   "makefile", line 6: Could not find
   Error expanding embedded   --- In reply to --
   Hi,
   abc <yilu at 21c   >    when I download the source    foler,
   http://www.codesynthesis.com/   I suggest that you try to use t   the prerequisites except Boost and   build and install separately (unless    >    By the way, I'   however,