[xsd-users] abstract types access

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Tue Jan 27 12:40:55 EST 2009

Hi Azadeh,

I took a look at your files. Both acquisition.xsd and esg.xsd
have the same target namespace, namely urn:dvb:ipdc:esg:2005.
They also define a number of types with the same name. This is
exactly the problem I described a couple of emails back, see:

http://www.codesynthesis.com/pipermail/xsd-users/2009-January/002160.html

I am not sure why you have two schemas with the same target
namespace defining duplicate types. Normally that would mean
something is wrong with the schema design. Can you factor
them out into a common schema and then include this schema
in acquisition.xsd and esg.xsd?