[xsd-users] abstract types access

Azadeh Omrani a.omrani at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 12:23:32 EST 2009

Hello Boris,

Thanks for you reply.
I am sure the value of xsi:type is derived from SessionDescriptionBaseType.

Amazingly, in order to make a small test case, when I was removing files
from the VC++ project which were unrelated to this problem, after rebuiling
the project, the error vanished!

I have a schema file A1.xsd in which two schema files B.xsd and C.xsd are
imported. I also have A2.xsd in which the schema files B.xsd and C.xsd are
imported too.

The schema structures of A1 and A2 are not the same but they have lots of
types in common (i.e  SessionDescriptionBaseType) but in different levels of
the tree.
the error I told you happened during parsing A1.xml. but when I remove
A2.hxx and A2.cxx from the project, that mentioned error does not happen
during parsing A1.xml!!

Do you have any idea?

I'm going to make a clear  test case consisting of all those files to send
to you. is that OK?

Thank you
Azadeh