[xsd-users] Compiling GML/CityGML (was: First question)

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Tue Feb 10 05:52:36 EST 2009

Hi Jaume,

jaume.faus at vianova.no <jaume.faus at vianova.no> writes:

> 1>mfcs80u.lib(dllmodul.obj) : error LNK2005: _DllMain at 12 already defined
> in MSVCRT.lib(dllmain.obj)
>
> [...]
>
> It would be so helpful if someone knows what I'm doing wrong.

I am not sure what's wrong but I doubt it is related to XSD or
the generated code. Looks like you are linking to conflicting
DLLs. I suggest that for starters you try to create a plain
Win32 DLL (not an MFC DLL) and add the generated code (and the
Xerces-C++ dependency) to it. We have tested this and didn't
run into any problems.