[xsd-users] Code generation error when using doubles and attributes (?)

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Tue Feb 3 01:30:59 EST 2009

Hi Stefan,

WEBER Stefan <stefan.weber at efgfp.com> writes:

> Returning from this constructor into the constructor of "Bar", I
> noticed that Visual Studio shows that Bar derives from
> fundamental_base<float, ...> rather than fundamental_base<double, ...>
> (e.g. by inspecting the this reference in the Locals/Auto window
> of the VS debugger). In the source, it is correct everywhere, it
> is just the runtime information of the visual studio debugger that
> says it's of type fundamental_base<float, ...>.

Sounds like something wasn't recompiled/relinked properly after
you changed float to double. Can you try to clean everything
(including the XSD-generated code) and rebuild?

If that does not help then I will need a test case that reproduces
this problem (schema, xml file, test driver, as well as VC++ project
and solution files; you can email them to me directly).