[xsd-users] stream (from file) to base64binary

Michiel Soede michielsoede at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 17 08:52:53 EST 2009

Hi xsd users,

I'm trying to directly read from a std::ifstream into  a base64 binary.

I saw in the documentation that there is a

xsd::cxx::tree::base64_binary template class with a constructor with an istream as

input.

But I got no clue how to use this, and can't find any example.

Does anybody have an example to use this? Or even better, directly from a file stream?

best regards,

Michiel