[xsd-users] XSD/e 3.1.0 released

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Wed Apr 15 03:48:33 EDT 2009

Hi,

We have released XSD/e 3.1.0. XSD/e is our mobile/embedded systems version
of XSD. Major new features in this release include support for XML Schema
polymorphism (xsi:type and substitution groups), binary serialization in
XDR, CDR, and custom data representation formats, support for complete
customization of the object model classes, support for default and fixed
values, and support for recursive XML parsing and serialization.

This release also adds official support and sample configurations for
LynxOS 4.2 and 5.0 as well as VxWorks 6.7.

For the complete and more detailed list of new features in this release,
refer to the announcement email on the xsde-announcements mailing list:

http://www.codesynthesis.com/pipermail/xsde-announcements/2009/000006.html