[xsd-users] convert 1GB xml to xsd, visualize on webpage

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Sun Oct 19 14:05:01 EDT 2008

Hi Illes,

Farkas, Illes <illes.farkas at gmail.com> writes:

> Dear List Members,
> Do you happen to know of a linux tool (or tools) that can extract from a
> 1-20GB xml file its schema and visualize for users similarly to this page:
> http://psidev.sourceforge.net/mi/rel25/doc/
>
> If I'm posting this question to the wrong list, could you please suggest
> another list?

I think you will have a better chance of getting a response by posting
to the xmlschema-dev and/or xml-dev mailing lists. See the "discussion"
item on this page for more information:

http://www.w3.org/XML/Schema#dev

This mailing list is for CodeSynthesis XSD, XML Schema to C++ data
binding compiler.