[xsd-users] Any possibility of using MSXML rather than Xerces?

Mayne, Chuck (ICS-San Diego) chuck.mayne at hp.com
Thu Oct 9 15:52:25 EDT 2008

Hi Boris,

Is there any possibility of using MSXML as the DOM parser rather than Xerces? If it is not possible with the current release, is this feature on the roadmap for future support?

I have been evaluating the CodeSynthesis XSD tree generator as a potential tool for my current project, but the environment our software builds and runs in requires MSXML. I have found nothing in the documentation or the code samples I have generated to suggest that MSXML could be substituted for the Xerces parser.

Thanks and regards,
Chuck Mayne