[xsd-users] Accessors for sequences

Manav Rathi manav.rathi at incainformatics.com
Wed Jun 4 06:43:43 EDT 2008

> > 2. This is what I am using (ditto for modifiers).
> > --seq-accessor-regex "/(\w+?\b)/$1s/"
> > --seq-accessor-regex "/(\w+?s\b)/$1_s/"
> > There are two regexes so that names ending with s are prefixed with _s.
> > Is this okay?
>
> Yes, this should do it (I don't think \b is really necessary).
You're right.

Also, instead of appending 's' for normal sequences and '_s' for sequences
with plural names, I am not simply appending '_list' to all sequences.
So my regexes are now:
--seq-accessor-regex /(\w+)/$1_list/
--seq-modifier-regex /(\w+)/$1_list/

P.S. if anyone has a better naming mechanism, please do let me know.