[xsd-users] DOM parser for embedded environment

Balasubramanyam, Shivakumar sbalasub at qualcomm.com
Tue Jun 3 16:17:34 EDT 2008

Boris,

In most cases, the documents are small even in embedded platform. It
will very useful for us to have a DOM like interface.

SAX makes sense only for large documents. But if XSD is used for
messaging, then it becomes very useful to use the DOM parser.

Do you have any timeline for this feature?

Compared to C++/Tree, some features that need to be eliminated are boost
dependency, exceptions, optimal template usage.

I will be interested in understanding the features you are planning to
support.

Thanks,
Shiva