[xsd-users] Hello World, doesn't work. I need help.

Edgar Szilagyi edgarszi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 15:10:12 EDT 2008

Hi!

Sorry about my wrong english.
I have tried the Hello World sample with tree generator such as showed
in documentation:

http://www.codesynthesis.com/projects/xsd/documentation/cxx/tree/guide/

xsd cxx-tree hello.xsd

And compilation commands. But, when I test it, I get:

hello.xml:2:8 error: Unknown element 'hello'
hello.xml:4:13 error: Unknown element 'greeting'
hello.xml:6:9 error: Unknown element 'name'
hello.xml:7:9 error: Unknown element 'name'
hello.xml:8:9 error: Unknown element 'name'

I'm running Ubuntu 8.04 64bits.
LibXerces: 2.7 (I tried 2.8 too)
g++: 4.2.3

On the other hand, a parser mode, instead of tree, works perfectly.

Anyone had this problem? Can anyone help-me?

Thanks.

Edgar