[xsd-users] terminate called after throwing an instance of 'xsd::cxx::xml::invalid_utf8_string'

Mark Capogreco mcapogreco at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 22 21:01:01 EST 2008

Hi,

I received the above error running an C++ openMPI parallel application,
which is an extension to my previously normal C++ app. Which worked well
with XSD. The following is a description of what has occurred.

-          I run my C++ app. Fine utilising XSD with no error.

-          I added openMPI code and still run well under normal C++
environement.

-          I tried then running the C++ app on the Parallel Tools Platform
in eclipse 3.2 using only one node and received the above error.  The same
error occurs for several nodes.

I was hoping someone could give me some detail on the error so I can see why
I can't input my parameters using XSD in the parallel environment.

Any assistance greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mark