[xsd-users] Seg Fault

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Thu Feb 14 08:28:04 EST 2008

Hi Ryan,

Prather, Ryan C SSgt USAF AFSPC SYAG/SED <Ryan.Prather at peterson.af.mil> writes:

> XSD - 3.0.0b (I can't change this for CM reasons)
> Solaris CC compiler from SunStudio 11

This gets stranger and stranger: I modified line 67 in driver.cxx in
examples/cxx/parser/library/:

doc_p.parse (argv[1]);

To read:

doc_p.parse (argv[1], xml_schema::flags::dont_initialize);

After that I tried to compile this example with Studio 11 CC (CC -V
says "Sun C++ 5.8 Patch 121017-01 2005/12/11") and everything works
fine. Can you try to make the same change and see what you get?

If the above test works fine, then there is something special
about the way you use xml_schema::flags::dont_initialize though
I can't think of anything that would cause this. If you could
send me an example that reproduces this problem then I could
try to figure out what's going on.