[xsd-users] Seg Fault

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Mon Feb 4 15:55:09 EST 2008

Hi Ryan,

Prather, Ryan C SSgt USAF AFSPC SYAG/SED <Ryan.Prather at peterson.af.mil> writes:

> No, I still get the same error at the same location

What happens if you don't run (e.g., comment out) the other parsers?
Also can you examine the core in the debugger. What are the values
of the 'manager' and 'gramPool' arguments in the function below (my
guess would be that manager is 0)?

inline SAX2XMLReader * XMLReaderFactory::createXMLReader( MemoryManager
*const manager, XMLGrammerPool *const gramPool)
{
        return (SAW2XMLReader *)(new (manager)
SAX2XMLReaderImpl(manager, gramPool));
}

Also, if there is a way for you to send me a stripped-down version
of your application that reproduces this problem, then I could try
to figure out what's going on.