[xsd-users] Compile issue

Chris Gonzales raptor_cg at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 10 18:22:03 EST 2008

To who it may concern,

  I'm using xsd. I can generate my classes on windows and use the generated code with no issues; however, when I port to an older system that is not iso complient I recieve multiples of these types of errors while compiling the generated classes:

"../xsd/cxx/tree/elements.hxx", line 722.24: CCN5296 (S) A return value of type "std::auto_ptr<xsd::cxx::tree::_type::dom_info>"
cannot be initialized with an rvalue of type "std::auto_ptr<xsd::cxx::tree::_type::dom_info>".

example line for error in question:
          if (cn == 0)
              return auto_ptr<dom_info> (0);

I have been able to find a work around using:
              return std::auto_ptr_ref<dom_info>(auto_ptr<dom_info> (0));

However, there are so many such as these I was wondering if there is a compile option or alternative to haveing to root through and adapt to run on this older compile.

Thanks,
Chris