[xsd-users] How to serialize the xsd schema to output Soap protocol

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Mon Oct 22 11:45:02 EDT 2007

Hi Henry,

Ngu, Henry C <henry_c.ngu at lamrc.com> writes:

>     Being new to the Soap serializer and Schema, I have question
> regarding how to apply the class generated from XSD files.
>
>     From *.cxx and *.hxx where I had 2 classes
>
> class E132HeaderType_pskel: public virtual ::xml_schema::complex_content
>
> class EstablishSessionRequestType_pskel: public virtual
> ::xml_schema::complex_content
>

> How do I apply the above classes to the header and body, so that I don't
> need to write each line of serializer code as below ?

The classes that you have generated using the C++/Parser mapping
are parser skeletons and are only capable of parsing XML, not
creating it. Right now we are working on the complementary
mapping, C++/Serializer, that will provide XML serialization in a
way similar to C++/Parser. However, this mapping will first appear
in XSD/e (our embedded/mobile systems offering) and only then in
XSD. Alternatively, you can use the C++/Tree mapping which supports
both parsing and serialization.