[xsd-users] generated large file

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Mon Mar 19 15:40:13 EDT 2007

Hi,

Sorry for the delay - your email was mistakenly caught by our spam
filter it.

Fukasawa Mitsuo <fukasawa_mitsuo at nifty.com> writes:

> The large file is generated when "ccmxl" is traslated using xsd-2.3.1.
>   http://www.w3.org/TR/ccxml/ccxml.xsd

There was a bug in indenter which I have fixed. With a small fix to
the typo in the schema:

<xsd:simpleType name="Boolean.datatype">
	<xsd:annotation>
		<xsd:documentation>Boolean: true or false only</xsd:documentation>
	</xsd:annotation>
	<xsd:restriction base="xsd:NMTOKENS"> <!-- CHANGE TO NMTOKEN -->
		<xsd:enumeration value="true"/>
		<xsd:enumeration value="false"/>
	</xsd:restriction>
</xsd:simpleType>

I was able to compile the generated code without any problems. The fix
will appear in the next release. If you want, I can build you a pre-
release for the meantime. Just let me know which OS/CPU you are using.

Thanks for reporting this!