[xsd-users] --include-prefix logic

Ray Lischner rlischner at proteus-technologies.com
Mon Mar 19 13:18:51 EDT 2007

I want to organize my #include headers as follows:

xml/XmlSchema.h   (for my --generate-xml-schema result)
foo/Foo.h                (for the Foo.xsd schema)

In other words, I want Foo.h to contain the following directives:
#include <xml/XmlSchema.h>
#include <foo/Foo.txx>

Similarly for Foo.cpp, which I want to #include <xml/XmlSchema.h> and <foo/Foo.h>.

But I can't figure out how to do that. If I use --include-prefix, the same prefix is used for XmlSchema.h and for Foo.txx. If I specify --extern-xml-schema xml/XmlSchema.xsd on the xsd command line, I get the right directive for XmlSchema.h, but I get <Foo.txx> for the template header.

Right now, the only solution I can think of is to post-process the generated header with a Perl script. Is there a way I can arrange the headers the way I want using only Code Synthesis command line options?
--
Ray Lischner, Proteus Technologies