[xsd-users] Customizing Types problem

Bradley Beddoes beddoes at intient.com
Wed Mar 14 18:32:51 EDT 2007

Hi,
I have been working on some customized types the past few days and have
run into an issue which I would like to get some advice on.

I have two schema one which references the other, both with unique
namespaces. However both define a unique type called AttributeValueType.
  I wanted to customize only the version presented in the second schema.

I have achieved this now by not defining a customized type at all and
manually removing and re-implementing the generated code for the second
type.

Any ideas how I can make the --customized-type switch specifically
target only the definition in the schema I am interested in?

regards,
Bradley

--
Bradley Beddoes