[xsd-users] How to get element type from xsd

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Sat Mar 10 15:27:05 EST 2007

Hi Mark,

Mark Lofdahl <mark.lofdahl at bigfoot.com> writes:

> I changed elements.txx as described below, but am still having problems. It
> appears that XSD is still making a copy of the DOM Document that it creates
> internally. Am I missing something?

I thought it didn't copy internally created DOM documents but I just
checked and now I see it does. Sorry about that. I guess the easiest
way to fix this is to do the right thing and provide a flag for the
tree to assume DOM ownership. I will try to make the changes tomorrow
and build a pre-release binary for you. Which platform/package are
you using?