[xsd-users] examples

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Sat Jun 30 13:16:12 EDT 2007

Hi Ryan,

Prather, Ryan C SSgt DMSG/WMTS <Ryan.Prather at afspc.af.mil> writes:

> Ok, got that.  Now I am having a problem with the rest of the compiling.
> I am getting 23 errors.  It is saying "type_pimpl", "type_pskel", and
> the "global namespace" "is not a member of xml_schema".  Any
> suggestions?

The "type_pimpl" and "type_pskel" "is not a member of xml_schema" error
is due to your schema using anyType. We are going to provide skeleton
and implementation for this type in the final release. Most of the time
you get this type assigned to an element when you forget the type=""
attribute (XSD warns about an element being implicitly of anyType). If
that's the case and you don't really mean to use anyType in your schema,
then you can get rid of this problem by adding the type="" attribute to
the element(s).

I am not sure about the "global namespace" part. Can you provide the
complete error message as well as the code fragment it points to?

thanks,