[xsd-users] Compilation options -Aa and -AA

Samiksha Rajput samiksha.rajput at tcs.com
Tue Jun 26 09:01:12 EDT 2007

Hi Boris,

I have one problem in compiling the xsd .
My application needs the -Aa option for the build and xsd requires -AA
option for build .
So in such case can you please tell me how to handle both requirements of
compilation options?
I have tried to compile with both options separately and together but in
each case it fails .
When I give both -Aa and -AA options together its giving preference to -AA
and ultimately at run time  it fails .
Can you please tell me how to overcome this problem?

Is it possible for you to provide your contact number?

Thanks and Regards.

Samiksha Vijaysinha Rajput
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: samiksha.rajput at tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

Boris Kolpackov <boris at codesynthesis.com>
06/26/2007 03:54 PM

Samiksha Rajput <samiksha.rajput at tcs.com>
cc
xsd-users at codesynthesis.com
Subject
Re: creation of xml file from c++ object

Hi Samiksha,

Samiksha Rajput <samiksha.rajput at tcs.com> writes:

> Can anyone tell me  where can I get the example for the conversion of
c++
> object to the xml file.

If you mean XSD-generated C++ object then take a look at the library
example in examples/cxx/tree/library/.

If you mean your own C++ object, then, as I said, this functionality
is not provided by XSD and this list is a wrong place to ask this
question.

ForwardSourceID:NT00007DB2
and any attachments. Thank you