[xsd-users] Re: creation of xml file from c++ object

Samiksha Rajput samiksha.rajput at tcs.com
Tue Jun 26 04:52:28 EDT 2007

Hi,

Can anyone tell me  where can I get the example for the conversion of c++
object to the xml file.

Thanks and Regards.

Samiksha Vijaysinha Rajput
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: samiksha.rajput at tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

Boris Kolpackov <boris at codesynthesis.com>
06/25/2007 04:38 PM

Samiksha Rajput <samiksha.rajput at tcs.com>
cc
Boris Kolpackov <boris at codesynthesis.com>, xsd-users at codesynthesis.com
Subject
Re: creation of xml file from c++ object

Hi Samiksha,

Samiksha Rajput <samiksha.rajput at tcs.com> writes:

> Is it possible to generate the xml file when c++ object is provided to
the
> xsd-2.3.1-hppa-hpux tool.

If you want to automatically generate XML serialization code from your own
C++ classes, then no, this is not possible with XSD.

If you want to serialize C++ classes that were generated from XML Schema,
then yes, this can be done. See the library example in the XSD
distribution
and Chapter 4, "Serialization" in the C++/Tree Mapping User Manual:

http://www.codesynthesis.com/projects/xsd/documentation/cxx/tree/manual/#4

ForwardSourceID:NT0000107E
and any attachments. Thank you