[xsd-users] xsd::cxx::tree::list::init() in 2.3.1 can't handle empty strings

Ray Lischner rlischner at proteus-technologies.com
Fri Jun 22 13:34:05 EDT 2007

There is a bug in the library of release 2.3.1. An empty <list> causes list::init to take the empty string and try to initialize one element of the list with that empty string. I was going to supply a patch, but then I realized that I'm not entirely sure what is correct. An empty string is easy. What if the string contains a single space? None of my books is detailed enough to describe precisely the correct behavior in that case.
--
Ray Lischner, Proteus Technologies