[xsd-users] File Closing

Prather, Ryan C SSgt DMSG/WMTS Ryan.Prather at afspc.af.mil
Mon Jul 23 17:04:20 EDT 2007

Right now yes, Solaris is our primary development environment because we
know that is the platform we are deploying too.  Initally I thought that
it was a syntax error as well, but I looked and didn't see anything that
was wrong.  I haven't changed the .xml or schema files recently and they
were working fine.  We made the changes that you suggested to allow
threading and that is what changed the error from "Type
XMLPlatformException, message: Could not close the file" to the "Invalid
document structure."

Do I need to make any changes to the .hpp files in addition to the .cpp
files?  Thanks.