[xsd-users] including xsd libs in Visual Studio 2005

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Thu Jul 19 10:59:35 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am trying to reproduce your problem, so far unsuccessfully. Here
is what I tried:

1. Install xsd-2.3.1 (from xsd-2.3.msi)

2. Create a hello-world console project in VS 2005. Compile it. Verify
   Intellisense is working (get auto-completion, etc.).

3. Add the XSD include directory in "Additional Include Directories"
   for the project. No freezing, Intellisense is still working.

4. Add the XSD include directory in Tools->Options->Project & Solutions->
   VC++ Directories (while solution is open). No freezing, Intellisense
   is still working.

Do you see what I am doing differently? Also I wonder what happens
if you add the directory in Tools->Options while there isn't any
solution open?

My Help->About shows Version 8.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200). Do you
use the same version?

Thanks for your help.