[xsd-users] RE: 3. including xsd libs in Visual Studio 2005 (d rj)

Sergey Tatarenko sergey at hyperroll.com
Thu Jul 19 07:35:33 EDT 2007

>Hello-
>
>i just started using xsd w/ vs2005.  most things seem to work fine
however when i add the xsd "include" directory to the list of included
libraries.
>upon adding the xsd library reference vs2005 seems to freeze
indefinitely while attempting to update its intellisense dictionary (or
other items) with the newly included libs.

>just wondering if any one else has encountered this or has a possible
work around.  any insight  would be appreciated.

>regards.

I encounter pretty the same behaviour of VS2005. I have VS2005 with
VAssistX integrated.
Avn't found any workaround

Regards.