[xsd-users] Fwd: problem while compiling the class generated by codesynthesis XSD2.2.3

pratik verma smartpratik at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 07:33:27 EDT 2007

hello,

First of all thanks alot for your precious suggestion.
I have done some manuplation and now they are not giving any error. I have
created a dci.cxx(just to extract to top most element didl and item)  to
compile them and to extract elements just analogus to driver.cxx in
Hello.xsd example. But the fact is that  i m giving schema
dmp2did-2006-02l.xsd and 2vedioclips.xml  file to extract the element but I
am not able to ectract it. So please suggest me how should I create
driver.cxx for my project which could extract elements from 2videoclips.xml.
I have attached both the dci.cxx and 2 vedioclips .xml in it. Eagerly
waiting for your reply

Yours Truly
Pratik Verma