[xsd-users] [Problem] Types not found.

Romain Garrigues romain.garrigues at c-s.cnes.fr
Fri Jan 12 11:44:18 EST 2007

Hello all,

I'm trying to use xsd executable to generate C++ from my XSD file.
My root xsd file includes 5 others xsd files.
I have some errors i can't resolve, all are of this type :

"error: Type not found in :outlineType"
"error: Type not found in :pointType"

But for example outlineType is defined in one of the 5 "secondary" files, but not where this error occurs.
I thought it was an include order problem, but it seems not to be (i have changed include order, and always the same errors)

I have tried to generate code with others XML data binding products (trial version, not interesting for me...), and there is no problem.

Maybe i have to change something in my xsd files, or options i have forgotten when using xsd.exe ...
Did somebody had the same problem while using C++ generation from xsd ?

Best regards.

Ps : Sorry for poor english.