[xsd-users] build problems

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Wed Feb 28 14:42:22 EST 2007

Hi Ray,

Boris Kolpackov <boris at codesynthesis.com> writes:

> I think I know what's going on. The build system extracts library
> search paths from the compiler and adds them to make's vpath. It
> does not do this for the paths that were supplied for the extra
> linker options flag. That's why make complains about
> -lboost_filesystem. I will try to resolve this and will send you
> the fix, hopefully in a few hours.

The fix is ready. You will need to get build-0.2.3.b1:

http://codesynthesis.com/~boris/tmp/build-0.2.3.b1.tar.bz2

After installing it you will need to re-configure all the projects
where you provided the -L options. Or you can just delete
build/cxx/configuration-dynamic.make to save time.

Let me know if there are any problems.