[xsd-users] Bug using INF as a default value

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Thu Feb 15 10:32:28 EST 2007

Hi Thomas,

Thomas Müller <th.mueller at weisang.com> writes:

> just found an issue in XSD 2.3.1, when using an INF as a default value

Yes, we've added support for INF/-INF and NAN in the C++/Parser
mapping first to see how well std::numeric_limits are supported
across compilers. The C++/Tree mapping is going to support this
in 2.4.0. I can also send you the fix for 2.3.1 - it's just a
couple of files in libxsd.

> I did not try 'true' or 'false' for double values, but this could
> also be a - minor - issue.

You mean 'true' and 'false' literals for boolean, right? They are
supported in 2.3.1.

Thanks for reporting this!